Do you aspire to be a Dr. House of software? Super detail oriented? Love investigating root cause and driving issues to resolution? Do you like working with people? Do you enjoy technology and figuring out how things work?
We are a tight-knit team focused on results, and are seeking an entry-level customer support representative to join our team of hustlers who above all else put the customer needs first… but, honestly, if you want to catch our attention, we are looking for people who are not afraid to jump in the trenches and join our team who do hard things exceptionally well and have fun while doing it!
- Manage customer support tickets.
- Engage with software and technology.
- Drive issues to resolution with detailed root cause analysis.
- Prepare user documentation and training documentation as necessary.
- Practices open and honest communications with team members and clients.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, and/or Information Technology or equivalent experience.
SOUND LIKE YOU?
- Outstanding and effective interpersonal skills; along with strong communication skills both verbal and written.
- Desire to grow and learn and continually raise the bar.
- A passion for learning and experimenting with new technologies.
- The ability to communicate with remote developers during non-traditional business hours.
- The ability to work effectively in a fast paced, high energy, optimistic, team-oriented environment.
- The ability to multi-task and perform effectively under pressure.
- But, most importantly, are you a hustler with a great sense of humor?
If you are determined, hard working, innovative, not afraid to roll up your sleeves and do whatever it takes, and… most importantly… play well with others, then joining this team could be the best move of your career.
Ready to take the plunge?
Attach your resume, a note telling us WHY we are a great fit for you and WHY you are a great fit for us, as well as complete this brief survey: https://www.cultureindex.com/c/3ZftK4lCO2
We can’t wait to meet you!