Would you like to be a key leader in a dynamic, growing, and fast paced technology business? Integrated Rental is seeking a qualified Project Manager to join and make significant contributions to our team.
We are a tight-knit team focused on results, and are seeking an experienced professional responsible for overseeing high-quality delivery. The project manager will be a self starter that is excited to work closely with various technical and non-technical team members; managing and running complex, enterprise and strategic technical projects. You are a rental subject matter experts who actively participates on project, scoping, contracts review, knowledge transfer, as well as budget management… but, honestly, if you want to catch our attention, we are looking for people who are not afraid to jump in the trenches and join our team who do hard things exceptionally well and have fun while doing it!
- Create and manage project plans; monitor and review project progress and timelines; adjust schedules and plans as needed; and identify and resolve issues to ensure on time project success.
- Engages and interacts with clients during feedback sessions, focus groups, user groups, and requirements gathering sessions.
- Prepare user documentation and training documentation as necessary.
- Comfortable having difficult conversations regarding budget, resources and timeline and formally capture and communicate outcomes of those meetings.
- Practices open and honest communications with team members and clients.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, and/or Information Technology or equivalent experience.
- Adhere to development agile/scrum framework.
- Prior experience successfully delivery projects in the software and/or heavy equipment rental space.
- Implementing enterprise-scale software solutions.
- Experience with defining and managing customer specific Development Operations, Managed Services projects.
- Demonstrated project leadership skills, with direct responsibility for managing project teams, budget and schedule.
- Demonstrated history of delivering high quality results on schedule and within budget.
SOUND LIKE YOU?
- Outstanding and effective interpersonal skills; along with strong communication skills both verbal and written.
- A passion for learning and experimenting with new technologies.
- The ability to lead both small and enterprise-wide engagements as well as confidently facilitate meetings.
- The ability to manage and communicate with remote developers during non-traditional business hours.
- The ability to work effectively in a fast paced, high energy, optimistic, team-oriented environment.
- The ability to multi-task and perform effectively under pressure.
- But, most importantly, are you a hustler with a great sense of humor?
If you are determined, hard working, innovative, not afraid to roll up your sleeves and do whatever it takes, and… most importantly… play well with others, then joining this team could be the best move of your career.
Attach your resume, a note telling us WHY we are a great fit for you and WHY you are a great fit for us, as well as complete this brief survey: https://www.cultureindex.com/c/3ZftK4lCO2
We can’t wait to meet you!